Our Software Development and DevOps Services.
Our primary focus is with web applications on the .NET Core and .NET Framework platforms, bringing
forth our extensive business development skills.
These applications are hosted both on-premise and on Microsoft Azure. We help implement monitoring to maximize
Our team has significant long term experience with Microsoft technologies, we offer the following services:
- .NET-based libraries such as Infragistrics, Syncfusion, and Open Source libraries via GitHub
- Work with and create Web Apis, Web Services (including WCF)
- DevOps with Azure, including CI/CD pipelines, Web App Staging
- Database Management and Development using MSSQL Server (On-premise and Azure)
- Integration of systems and services locally and with business partners/vendors
- Security and Encryption including SSL/TLS, VPN, OAuth2/Open ID Connect, IPSec
- Auditing/Logging, Azure Monitor, Application Insights, Windows EventLog, Logger Factory, Serilog
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Capacity Planning and Scalability including Storage, Networking, and resource management
- Technical Project Management (typically Iterative and modified Agile)
- Remote Access and Support
Most Recent Projects
WordPress deployment for blogging and Responsive UI work to provide content to its membership and potential members.
Implement IdentityServer on .NET Core 2.x to support OAuth2 and Open ID Connect, integrating with existing authentication systems including Azure Active Directory and Windows Active Directory.
Kentico Content Management System (CMS) Development and integration with internal systems to deliver business sytem information for internal teams and outside partners.
Integration development into MINDBODY membership to present classes, coaches/trainers, and scheduling.
DNN (formerly DotNetNuke) CMS Development, creating custom modules to integrate with external systems back-end systems. Implement Responsive UI and custom interfaces for mobile and desktop applications.
ASP.NET C# .NET Framework custom website development.
SharePoint 2013 Ecommerce development and integration with lists and document libraries, creating WebParts handle large volumes of data. Automate deployment across multiple systems.