Originally founded in 1995 by Hans Dickel, Aeriden and its partners provides IT services, software development, and hosting for SMBs. Its works with customers to provide the appropriate technology solutions to help increase productivity and reduce costs.
With the continued evolution of computing and the Internet, we have seen significant changes in the last decade. As these services continue to improve and simplify daily activities, they are also becoming more complex with increased dependency and optoins. We focus on using these various technologies as a tool to solve business issues, rather than having technology drive business decisions.
Our customers bring their business experience while we bring forth our knowledge and enthusiasm for technology to our customers with an understanding that communication is the cornerstone for a successful outcome.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE NT 4.0/2000/2003)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator plus Messaging (MCSA+M 2000/2003)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP since 1993)
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist
- Certified SonicWALL Systems Administrator (CSSA)
- Former Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA)
- Computer Science (Bachelors of Science)
- .NET Software Development (ASP.NET, C#, Windows Mobile, Silverlight)
We offer the following services:
- Accounting Development via C#.NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Collaboration via Microsoft Exchange (and Webmail, Mobile device integration, Outlook on the road, etc.
- Integration: Tying systems and data together
- Data Management: Accessing information where it is needed
- Storage, including backup, increasing capacity and management
- Security and Encryption including VPNs, SSL, IPSec, Intrusion Prevention, Anti-malware
- Disaster Recovery
- Capacity Planning and Scalability including storage, networking, CPU, resource management
- Project Management
- Remote Access and Support